Monday, December 6, 2010

in the tangles of desire

and as you taunt me and tease me on the daily, i remember the way you made me feel a year ago.. the way just your presence electrified me to the bone.. i still dream at night that you will remember these moments and give into me..

"the dark room"
deep red
like the blood rushing
through your pulsing veins
smooth, melting on
my skin
the dress you are eyeing,
dying
to take of my
flushed body
impatient with anticipation
my breath calls for you
landing on your neck
hot and sweet
my hands
twisting
through your dark hair
cinnamon on your lips
let me taste you
scratches on my back,
it's hard to resist
my skin touching yours
deep red
like your teasing mouth
running over my collarbone
under the glow
of the dark room lights
my only thought is
you
your rough hand
pressing me tight
against your arched chest
tongue through my teeth
tracing down
your ridges...
rip me to pieces
my dress is on the floor
deep red

No comments:

Post a Comment